It’s always a great time to consider installing that flooring that you have been thinking about for so long now. Of course, we are talking specifically about hardwood floors. So many home or office owners would love to have wood flooring in their buildings, but are simply unaware of the many benefits which accompany its use.
The fact of the matter is that we could write a book about the countless benefits people describe when telling us how much they love their new wood flooring, but until you have it put in your own home you will never truly know what a fantastic accessory it really is. But here are ten specific reasons you should make hardwood your next flooring option:
1. It’s a renewable resource
2. It’s an all-natural product with diversity in colour and grain
3. It helps support responsible forest management
4. It’s the easiest surface to clean, requiring less harsh chemicals
5. It’s the ideal choice for allergy sufferers
6. It’s good for the environment and cleaner than alternative production
7. Finishes are easily restored
8. It’s a smart investment
9. It gives a warm and welcoming feeling to all who visit
10. It is easier to move or rearrange furniture on
If you want to learn more about your flooring options for your home or office, why not give us a call or pop into one of our showrooms.
Whatever your carpet and flooring needs we are here to help.
Why not pop in to one our Carpet and Flooring Showrooms.
To view our extensive range of floorings.
Karndean, Amtico, Laminates, LVT, vinyl, coir matting, artificial grass, safety flooring, carpet and flooring.
We provide a FREE – NO OBLIGATION QUOTE on all jobs. No matter how big or small, residential or commercial.
Our team will happily visit your home or premises and bring samples with them.
5 Chelford Grove
Unit 15 Hemingway Business Centre
01454 620707 (same number for both Showrooms)
WHY NOT DOWNLOAD OUR PHONE APP – SO THAT YOU ALWAYS HAVE OUR INFO TO HAND
CLICK ON THE BUTTON (DOWNLOAD GENIUS APP) ON THE FRONT PAGE OF OUR WEBSITE AND FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS