Polysafe colour Nordic Oak grey 4090 supplied and fitted at Origin Fertilisers in Newport.
Polysafe Standard PUR is a hugely popular and highly available safety vinyl range combining the assurance of sustainable slip resistance with high durability for years of performance. Available in 16 traditional and clean designs, the range incorporates safety aggregates in the vinyl to create a safe yet attractive interior in commercial or residential settings
Polysafe Standard features the exclusive Polysafe PUR reinforcement for optimum appearance retention & superior cleaning benefits.
- Reinforced with Polysafe PUR for optimum appearance retention
- Up to 60% life cycle maintenance cost saving compared to untreated safety floors
- BRE Global A+ Rated Product (Certificate No: ENP 472) in major use areas such as healthcare & education*
- A range of 16 fresh colours with a traditional decoration, available in 2mm or 2.5mm gauge
- Fully HSE compliant – 36+ RRL Pendulum (wet test)
- Independently assessed by British Board of Agreement with product performance assured for at least 10 years in recommended use areas
- Coloured quartz, aluminium oxide and silicon carbide particles incorporated in the vinyl to improve traction and safety underfoot.
- Sustainable wet slip resistance assured throughout the guaranteed life of the product.
Ideally suited for heavy traffic areas where there are risks of water spillage and other contaminants in commercial and residential areas such as washrooms, wcs, classrooms and food preparation areas. Typical installations are within education, healthcare, social housing, leisure & commercial office sectors.
As with all Polysafe PUR ranges, Polysafe Standard PUR features a high quality, cross-linked polyurethane reinforcement, UV cured for superior cleaning benefits.
Polysafe Standard PUR fully conforms with HSE & UK Slip Group Guidelines and meets the requirements of the European Safety Flooring Standard – EN 13845
Following an individual assessment from BRE Global, Polysafe Standard PUR achieves an A+ rating in major sectors such as health, education and retail (ENP 472).
Polysafe Standard PUR is 100% recyclable through the Recofloor scheme and contains recycled material.
Ideally suited for heavy traffic areas where there are risks of water spillage and other contaminants in commercial and residential areas
PHOENIX FLOORING LIMITED, BRISTOL
Whatever your carpet and flooring needs we are here to help.
Why not pop in to our Thornbury Carpet and Flooring Showroom.
To view our extensive range of floorings.
Karndean, Brampton Chase, LVT, Laminates, wood flooring, sheet vinyl, coir matting, artificial grass, safety flooring, carpet and flooring and much more
We provide a FREE NO OBLIGATION QUOTE on all jobs. No matter how big or small, residential or commercial.
Our team will happily visit your home or premises and bring samples with them.
Unit 15 Hemingway Business Centre
WHATEVER YOUR TASTE, STYLE AND BUDGET, WE HAVE SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE
WHY NOT DOWNLOAD OUR PHONE APP – SO THAT YOU ALWAYS HAVE OUR INFO TO HAND
CLICK ON THE BUTTON (DOWNLOAD GENIUS APP) ON THE FRONT PAGE OF OUR WEBSITE AND FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS
HAND SANITISER IS PROVIDED UPON ENTERING THE BUILDING AND READY FOR WHEN YOU LEAVE.
WE HAVE CARRIED OUT A COVID 19 RISK ASSESSMENT.
CLEANING, HAND WASHING AND HYGIENE PROCEDURES ARE ALL IN PLACE.
WE HAVE TAKEN ALL REASONABLE STEPS TO MAINTAIN A 2 METRE DISTANCE.