WHICH FLOORING IS BEST FOR FIRST-TIME BUYERS?
Buying a home for the first time can be very stressful, but we often forget that there’s decorating and furnishing to think about once you move in. After forking out a lot of money on the deposit for your new home, you are probably trying to save costs on everything else. Here, we will discuss some of the different things you need to think about, whether your are looking at laminate flooring, LVT, Vinyl’s or carpets.
WHICH FLOORING IS BEST FOR ME AS A FIRST-TIME BUYER?
There are lots of factors to consider before choosing your flooring, as everyone’s home is different. Below are some of the factors you may want to consider for you and your new home before making a decision.
1. Your Flooring Budget
Budget obviously plays a big part for any first-time buyer and is probably your most important decision. Keeping to your flooring budget requires careful planning and decision-making. Think about how much money you realistically have available to spend on your new flooring as well as any other costs you should include for your planned renovations.
Tips To Help You Stay Within Your Flooring Budget:
- Establish A Realistic Budget: Determine the maximum amount you can comfortably spend on your flooring project. Consider your overall renovation budget and prioritise accordingly.
- Research Flooring Options: Explore various flooring types, materials, and styles to find the most cost-effective options that meet your requirements. Consider factors such as durability, maintenance, and installation costs. We can talk you through all the options currently available on the market.
- Compare Prices and Quality: Don’t just focus on the lowest price. Consider the quality and longevity of the flooring materials. A slightly higher upfront cost might save you money in the long run by reducing maintenance and replacement expenses.
- Measure Accurately: Here at Phoenix Flooring Ltd, we will come out to your new home and provide a FREE measure and quotation.
- Prioritise High-Traffic Areas: If you have a limited budget, focus on flooring the areas that receive the most foot traffic or require immediate attention.
By following these guidelines and making informed decisions, you can successfully keep to your flooring budget while achieving the desired results for your home or project.
2. Floor Traffic
Who is going to live in your new household? If there are high levels of traffic in your home, you own pets, or have children, then a more durable floor may be needed.
3. Durability & Lifespan
How long do you plan on living in your new home? If you’re hoping to make your first home your forever home, then it’s worth investing in a floor that lasts. This will save you much more money in the long run if your budget allows for it.
We hope that our blog has helped you to reach a conclusion. If you are still unsure why not pop into our Carpet and Flooring showroom in Thornbury, Bristol, where our Experts will be able to discuss all your options with you.
LOOKING FOR INSPIRATION? WHY NOT POP INTO OUR CARPET AND FLOORING SHOWROOM ON THORNBURY INDUSTRIAL ESTATE.
WE ARE OPEN MONDAY-SATURDAY 9AM-5PM.
SEE YOU SOON
PHOENIX FLOORING LIMITED, BRISTOL
Whatever your carpet and flooring needs we are here to help.
Why not pop in to our Thornbury Carpet and Flooring Showroom.
To view our extensive range of floorings.
Karndean, Brampton Chase, LVT, Laminates, wood flooring, sheet vinyl, coir matting, artificial grass, safety flooring, carpet and flooring and much more, from all the major brands
We provide a FREE NO OBLIGATION QUOTE on all jobs. No matter how big or small, residential or commercial.
Our team will happily visit your home or premises and bring samples with them.
Unit 15 Hemingway Business Centre
WHATEVER YOUR TASTE, STYLE AND BUDGET, WE HAVE SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE
WHY NOT DOWNLOAD OUR PHONE APP – SO THAT YOU ALWAYS HAVE OUR INFO TO HAND
CLICK ON THE BUTTON (DOWNLOAD GENIUS APP) ON THE FRONT PAGE OF OUR WEBSITE AND FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS
If you are not comfortable coming into the Showroom, we would be more than happy to come to your home and provide a free measure and quotation. We can bring samples with us for you to look at.