Carpet Sales Assistant/Estimator – Job description
We are looking for an enthusiastic Carpet Sales Assistant/ Estimator to join our Team in our Thornbury, Bristol Showroom.
ABOUT US – PHOENIX FLOORING LIMITED, THORNBURY, BRISTOL
For over 40 years Phoenix Flooring Limited, Bristol have assisted 1000’s of homeowners across Bristol, Gloucestershire, Somerset & beyond achieve their perfect finish to their home.
There is an exciting opportunity to join a family owned and run, carpet and flooring company dealing with commercial, new house build and domestic flooring in North Bristol. We have been operating in this area for
over 40 years and we are currently looking to enhance our experienced team, due to our rapid expansion over the last few years.
Carpet Sales Assistant/Estimator – JOB SUMMARY
We are looking for an enthusiastic Carpet Sales Assistant/ Estimator in our Thornbury, Bristol Showroom, to fulfil the following responsibilities:
- Ensure the presentation of our Showroom provides a clean, warm and welcoming atmosphere for all our customers
- Serve customers with a friendly and positive approach
- Visit customers’ homes to measure, quote, prepare fitting plans and close sales, where applicable
- Liaise with fitters, allocating jobs and ensuring all materials needed for each job are ordered, ready for the fitters on the day of fitting.
- Experience in the Carpet and Flooring Industry is a must.
- Good communication skills with customers and colleagues, face to face, on the phone and via e-mail.
- You must be enthusiastic, dynamic and pro-active
- Good organisational and presentational skills are a must
- The ideal applicant must be physically fit due to the nature of the product involved, as some manual handling will be required
- A full clean driving licence is essential, this job requires travelling to customers homes, to measure/price where required.
- MUST be computer literate.
In return we offer; a competitive salary.
The successful applicant will have use of the company vehicle for business-related appointments or a mileage allowance.
Salary: starts at £25,000 dependant upon experience – NO TARGETS
20 days holiday per year plus 8 bank holidays.
Company Uniform provided.
Free on Site Parking
9-5pm Monday – Saturday (working alternate Saturdays)
The role offers an immediate start for the successful candidate and is an exciting opportunity to join a successful, friendly team that are committed to providing an excellent customer experience .
Please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
WHY NOT POP IN AND GRAB A BARGAIN AND TAKE AWAY THE SAME DAY
We are now offering CASH & CARRY at our Thornbury Showroom.
We are also offering a local delivery service at an additional cost.
PHOENIX FLOORING LIMITED, BRISTOL
Whatever your carpet and flooring needs we are here to help.
Why not pop in to our Thornbury Carpet and Flooring Showroom.
To view our extensive range of floorings.
Karndean, Brampton Chase, LVT, Laminates, wood flooring, sheet vinyl, coir matting, artificial grass, safety flooring, carpet and flooring and much more
We provide a FREE NO OBLIGATION QUOTE on all jobs. No matter how big or small, residential or commercial.
Our team will happily visit your home or premises and bring samples with them.
Unit 15 Hemingway Business Centre
WHATEVER YOUR TASTE, STYLE AND BUDGET, WE HAVE SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE
WHY NOT DOWNLOAD OUR PHONE APP – SO THAT YOU ALWAYS HAVE OUR INFO TO HAND
CLICK ON THE BUTTON (DOWNLOAD GENIUS APP) ON THE FRONT PAGE OF OUR WEBSITE AND FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS
HAND SANITISER IS PROVIDED UPON ENTERING THE BUILDING AND READY FOR WHEN YOU LEAVE.
WE HAVE CARRIED OUT A COVID 19 RISK ASSESSMENT.
CLEANING, HAND WASHING AND HYGIENE PROCEDURES ARE ALL IN PLACE.
WE HAVE TAKEN ALL REASONABLE STEPS TO MAINTAIN A 2 METRE DISTANCE.